Well yesterday was the most difficult day in my life. I have been through hectic and depressing days.. But somehow yesterday, when there were no deadlines, no disappointments, no heartbreaks and so on, I really felt damn sad and torn as it was the last day I spent with my closest friends as I left for Ipoh the very next day (Today). I m glad that i could spend an entire day with them.. living of lovely memories, good times, funny times, and all.. Some may think there could or should have been a better sending off. But in my mind, that was the perfect one i could imagine. All my friends together, joking and laughing, disturbing certain ppl i won't mention ("Main Member"). HAHA.. Well I truly enjoyed my last day in KL the Malaysian way, Our way, Doing absolutely nothing significant, sitting at a mamak drinking and talking.. It was perfect in my eyes, amazing memories were brought back, tons of laughter and many more.
However, everything good has to come to an end, and no exception for this. Well we at least spent the whole day and till morning 6 together at a playground. Imagine a bunch of 20 year old's playing at a playground at 5 in the morning? HaHa.. Well it was a good time.. Then it came to the end and well the hardest part of all.. I will truly miss u guys!
Boy it was such a difficult thing to withstand. Well but one day we all have to wake up and face reality, we may be able to avoid reality, but we can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality. Hence, we just sometimes say goodbye and go on! Well as difficult as it is. It has to be done.
I will truly miss u my dear friend! Life without you is definitely not going to be the same! I just hope I can survive this future to come! And hope you do to!
I m sorry I m leaving when there is no one else there! I wish i could turn things back, but you and I both know we can't. So lets move one and hope things go in the right direction.
I hope you do come over!!! and be there with me to help embrace and take on the future together!
Well I don't know how many people's heart I have touched, or how many people's heart I have broken. Hopefully more of the first than the later. But yeah I m sorry to those who I have hurt and to those I m going to hurt when I leave! I m truly sorry!!
However, everything good has to come to an end, and no exception for this. Well we at least spent the whole day and till morning 6 together at a playground. Imagine a bunch of 20 year old's playing at a playground at 5 in the morning? HaHa.. Well it was a good time.. Then it came to the end and well the hardest part of all.. I will truly miss u guys!
Boy it was such a difficult thing to withstand. Well but one day we all have to wake up and face reality, we may be able to avoid reality, but we can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality. Hence, we just sometimes say goodbye and go on! Well as difficult as it is. It has to be done.
I will truly miss u my dear friend! Life without you is definitely not going to be the same! I just hope I can survive this future to come! And hope you do to!
I m sorry I m leaving when there is no one else there! I wish i could turn things back, but you and I both know we can't. So lets move one and hope things go in the right direction.
I hope you do come over!!! and be there with me to help embrace and take on the future together!
Well I don't know how many people's heart I have touched, or how many people's heart I have broken. Hopefully more of the first than the later. But yeah I m sorry to those who I have hurt and to those I m going to hurt when I leave! I m truly sorry!!

No comments:
Post a Comment