Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thoughts!!!

Well I m back here, a place I call home. Along with it, a lot of time to think about things, some I like and some not so much. Thoughts of the future, near and afar scares me. Well if you don't already know me, this is not who I am. I never like thinking of the past and the future. Just love living in the moment. Well but due to a lot of free time u can't help but to wonder. So yeah. Certain decisions made lately, i don't know if it's for the right reasons or not, will it make me happy, the right thing to do and will it be the best for everyone else. A sudden frame flashed through my thoughts about the future and well I came up with this scary part of my life next year.
I WOULDN'T BE HERE!!!
Well i can't imagine my life not here, my friends all left behind, my family and YOU!!! Well it's a long way and a decision made. I have to stick with it and go on. No matter how much it means I have to give up, people that I have to leave behind. I can't imagine not talking to you for a day, not being here on your 21st birthday! I dunno why but that's one of the thoughts that went through my head. A bit on the random note but yeah. You are the first person i think off when anything happens and the first person i wanna tell and share things with. I don't know why but yeah its true. Thanks for being my best friend. Will miss you! Well but for the moment I guess I will just have to live with what I have for now, live in the moment as I enjoy doing and have fun. Embrace every second i got left here and move on once time comes. Till then wish me the best of luck and may we all have fun.
And well treasure every second u get!

No comments:

Post a Comment