Sitting here on this beach,
Watch the rain play on the ocean top,
Serenading my ears with such graceful music,
Leaves my heart and soul at peace,
Just like the smile on your face,
Puts a smile on mine,
Melting my heart in the process,
Keeping me warm inside despite the cold times,
Trying to picture you through a looking glass,
All I can see is your eyes,
Staring back at them,
And I can see the world,
You are the universe to me,
I am here trying to justify the reasons,
As to why god is peeking through the blinds,
When I fail to see it’s you on the other side,
Just like a star across the sky,
Just like an angel in my heart,
You are there for me,
To brighten and protect my heart,
Girl you take my breath away,
You make me helpless,
My heart belongs to you,
When you smile!
I will never find someone like you
Because I love the way,
You make me feel when I am with you,
Helpless with your smile!
Until another day brings the magic,
Where we can sing about you and I both,
What you and I both loved,
What you and I spoke about,
I will always remember your smile!
Saab
Just something I wrote a while back about a person that puts a smile on my face. Evidently.

No comments:
Post a Comment