Well heard of the phrase,
"Time and tide wait for no man"?
Guess what time is catching up to me. I have a million things I want to do, a million people I want to meet.. It's seriously the hardest thing to say goodbye to friends that you have spent the last couple of years with, seeing them almost everyday if not at College/University, just hanging out, watching a movie and doing absolutely nothing together. All those fun times, a lot of quarrels, jokes, laughter and mishaps. Life has been wonderful to me, God has been to be more precise. I have had the time of my life here with all of you and thinking of leaving right now? Boy oh boy its the worst thing to be on my mind at the moment!
Yesterday was the day that marked the beginning of the last month I am here at home! After that I am off indefinitely, well I have not decided when I will be back, if I were to come back that is?
One thing about me is that I don't really plan very far ahead. I have not always been like this, I used to be very well organised and move and do things according to how I planned it. However things happened, I changed and well this is how I am now. Sometimes it favors me, sometimes not! It's a chance I have to take, and well personally I enjoy life better this way. There is a lot less to worry about, a lot less on your mind , hence resulting in less stress and distractions. Allowing me to be more effective and efficient to do whatever I set out to do!
Okay back to the real deal now, the actual issue at hand, I don't think I am ready to leave as of yet. I have been too attached here and well it's so difficult to just admit the fact and well wholeheartedly say,
GOODBYE!!!
Well I will truly miss this place, and well I hope you know I have my reasons for leaving. Reasons I myself can't comprehend, and well not to boast but I am pretty good and fast at comprehending things. I just don't know whether its a mistake or a the right decision as of now. However, I have made my decision and well I will stick to it no matter what. Sooner or later I will find out the result to my decision when the time comes. Till then I will just have to ponder and wait till time tells it's tale!
I would like to thank you for being there with me all this while,cheering me up, honesty and putting up with my difficult and peculiar ways.
And to you for putting a smile on my face whenever I need it!
On a last note I leave you with these quote,
Be bold, be confident, be alive. A gallery of possibilities awaits you when you make change my friend. Bob Bone
Change is part of every life. Resisting it is often futile as it is frustrating.
Destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for it is to be achieved. William Jennings Bryan
Well hope these quotes are right and well all is good!
Have fun!!!
"Time and tide wait for no man"?
Guess what time is catching up to me. I have a million things I want to do, a million people I want to meet.. It's seriously the hardest thing to say goodbye to friends that you have spent the last couple of years with, seeing them almost everyday if not at College/University, just hanging out, watching a movie and doing absolutely nothing together. All those fun times, a lot of quarrels, jokes, laughter and mishaps. Life has been wonderful to me, God has been to be more precise. I have had the time of my life here with all of you and thinking of leaving right now? Boy oh boy its the worst thing to be on my mind at the moment!
Yesterday was the day that marked the beginning of the last month I am here at home! After that I am off indefinitely, well I have not decided when I will be back, if I were to come back that is?
One thing about me is that I don't really plan very far ahead. I have not always been like this, I used to be very well organised and move and do things according to how I planned it. However things happened, I changed and well this is how I am now. Sometimes it favors me, sometimes not! It's a chance I have to take, and well personally I enjoy life better this way. There is a lot less to worry about, a lot less on your mind , hence resulting in less stress and distractions. Allowing me to be more effective and efficient to do whatever I set out to do!
Okay back to the real deal now, the actual issue at hand, I don't think I am ready to leave as of yet. I have been too attached here and well it's so difficult to just admit the fact and well wholeheartedly say,
GOODBYE!!!
Well I will truly miss this place, and well I hope you know I have my reasons for leaving. Reasons I myself can't comprehend, and well not to boast but I am pretty good and fast at comprehending things. I just don't know whether its a mistake or a the right decision as of now. However, I have made my decision and well I will stick to it no matter what. Sooner or later I will find out the result to my decision when the time comes. Till then I will just have to ponder and wait till time tells it's tale!
I would like to thank you for being there with me all this while,cheering me up, honesty and putting up with my difficult and peculiar ways.
And to you for putting a smile on my face whenever I need it!
On a last note I leave you with these quote,
Be bold, be confident, be alive. A gallery of possibilities awaits you when you make change my friend. Bob Bone
Change is part of every life. Resisting it is often futile as it is frustrating.
Destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for it is to be achieved. William Jennings Bryan
Well hope these quotes are right and well all is good!
Have fun!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment